Old windows are removed from their reveal in just one cut: the process is quick and precise, produces virtually no dust, and requires very little effort.If the construction cutter is held at an angle during the cut, the cutting line is directly above the old window frame. Otherwise it’s at a distance of 7 –8 mm from the old window frame which is ideal for the frames around modern insulation glass windows.The FEIN SUPER CUT is the ideal supplement to the FEIN construction cutter, allowing the remaining window frames to be removed simply, quickly and cleanly without the risk of further damage.
The FEIN construction cutter is fi tted with electronic oerload vprotection, which effectively protects the motor from overload. This firstly ensures that the tool enjoys a long service life and secondly prevents annoying down times. FEIN Benefits:
- Extremely powerful and robust
- Work in a dust-free environment – thanks to the sealed extraction housing
- Precise cuts without any damage to the wall
- Cut is made at minimum distance (7 –8 mm) above the old window frame
- If the tool is held at an angle, the cut is made directly above the old window frame