Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Is It Rust Proof||Rust Proof|
|Machine Type||Pipe Cutting|
|Pipe Size||250 mm to 3,000 mm|
FEIN pipe milling machines are world reknown in the field of pipe cutting technology. Their applications range from trimming pipes before laying to cutting pipes already lowered into the ground. Whether cast or steel pipes for oil, gas or water as used for pipelines in municipal supply networks, power plants, and industrial systems as well as for container construction – reliable and precise work with FEIN pipe milling cutters. Optimised technology ensures improved cutting performance.Approved technology for perfect results.
Especially under difficult conditions such as pipe ruptures, the system proves its utilisability. By selecting the right gear ratios the ideal cutting and advance speeds can be adapted to various pipe materials. This makes cost-efficient use of HSS andcarbide tools possible.Precise tracking, clean cuts.
The two-chain system with separate spring tension cartridges and the adjustable track settings make it possible to cut around diameters of 250 to 3,000 mm precisely and without torsion. The chain clamping provides a marking-free cutting operation. This makes the FEIN pipe milling machines also suitable for example for working on high-pressure pipes. The chip removing process provides neat pipe ends. By employing the appropriate implements you can make everything from clean separation cuts to profile cuts for V- or U-welding grooves. All that with simple assembly and easy handling.At a glance
- Powerful, robust compressed air and three-phase AC motors for use even under extreme conditions.
- Electric motors providing power even at sub-zero temperatures.
- Electric pipe milling machines with advance and return motion (return motion only in non-load condition).
- Suitable for pipe diameters from 250 mm to 3,000 mm diameter.
- Profile or straight cuts with profile cutter or saw blade.
- Precise tracking and clean cuts thanks to two-chain system, adjustable track setting, and double chain tightening.
- Crack-free pipe ends.
- Simple assembly due to optimised handling.
- Available in two gear types, with different advance and rational speed sequences appropriate for the material.
- Advance and milling drive connected by gears.
- Overload protection of the gear by slipping clutch.
- Special models with divided drive shaft for cutting thick-walled pipes and containers available on request.
- Wide selection of FEIN accessories.